Call for Submissions
Fifth Annual Encaustic Exhibition – March 2010
Conrad Wilde Gallery is reviewing submissions from artists working in the encaustic medium for inclusion in our Fifth Annual Encaustic Invitational to be held March, 6th 2010 through March 27th 2010.
• All 2D and 3D work that is hot wax-based is eligible.
• All work must be ready-to-exhibit with appropriate hardware.
• All works submitted must be available for sale.
• Any framed work that is accepted, frames must be approved by curator prior to delivery.
• All works submitted must be consistent with our selection criteria as described in our “General Call for Submissions” at the following website address: www.conradwildegallery.com/submissions.html
• Include 5-10 images of eligible work on CD Rom (4x6 jpeg 350dpi). Include detail images when helpful. Please include pictures of framing if applicable.
• Include image list identifying all images. Indicate: Artist Name, Date, Title, Medium, and Price.
• Include Artist Statement and Resume.
• A $35 non-refundable submission fee.
• Complete submission packages should be delivered or mailed to Conrad Wilde Gallery, Attn: 5th Annual Encaustic Invitational.
• All submissions must be received no later than October 25, 2009.
• Questions may be addressed to Elizabeth@conradwildegallery.com. Please, no phone calls.
• Email submissions are not accepted.
Under no circumstances will the gallery accept walk-in appointments, give live portfolio reviews, or accept original artworks during the initial submission review process. At the gallery’s discretion, a secondary review process may involve a studio visit or portfolio review (by appointment) after the gallery has reviewed the complete submission package.